How to spot fake Christian Louboutin shoes
Christian Louboutin is known as the most important shoe designer in the world and his special destiny proves us and strengthens, if needed, the belief that the talent is innate and that with professionalism and dedication is the key to genuine success, durable and commonly known over times.
Although today he is adored by millions of women for his creations, whether his shoes are worn by celebrities such as Kate Moss, Beyonce, Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie or Catherine Zeta Jones and even if one of the most prestigious Institutes in New York dedicated an entire exhibition to him, Louboutin decided that the only ones to talk about him will be his shoes, the only ones that will transmit what this designer really is, the only ones able to make known the spark of his creative genius.
Differences fake Christian Louboutin shoes
1. The original Christian Louboutin shoes cost between 400 – 950 euro, the fake 50 – 200 euro.
2. The Christian Louboutin shoes are packed in an intense brown box. This box features a “Christian Louboutin” logo and the word “Paris” is below (top right). Check if the font matches exactly with the official logo used by the brand. Please note, the original shoeboxes can contain FAKE shoes.
3. The Christian Louboutin shoebox features a side label, showing the following information: style, model number, country of manufacture, color and size. Check if these details match the shoes characteristics. Also check the size, print quality, distance and font of the label.
4. The Christian Louboutin heels are accompanied by a red dust bag. This features a “Christian Louboutin” logo followed by the word “Paris” lower right. Check if the details of the logo are consistent with those found on the brand’s official logo. The finishing and printing material must be of high quality.
How to tell if the Christian louboutin shoes is original
5. The insole features a “Christian Louboutin” logo followed below by the word “Paris”. Check the size, position and alignment very carefully, also the insole cut, which should be clean and without gaps in the upper part of the shoe. In some cases, the font used in the logo may vary slightly, the word Paris may be missing.
6. Christian Louboutin heels always have red soles.
7. The outsole has an engraved “Christian Louboutin” logo, followed by the word “MADE IN ITALY” and the size of the shoe.
8. SHOP FROM OFFICIAL STORES ONLY.